RDO Equipment Field Supervisor (Water) in Salinas, California
Position TitleField Supervisor (Water)
Job Requisition Number18-0443
- Assign jobs to Service Technicians, Lead Installers and Installers, according
to their skills and knowledge.
Monitor all projects from a high level, with updates from Lead Installers.
Manage Preventative Maintenance and Service Agreements.
Proactively seek customer feedback, anticipate problems and respond promptly. Respond and follow up to employee
issues and concerns.
- Work with the Construction Manager or supervisor in all aspects of the service department in fulfilling the responsibilities
of the Construction Manager (may fill the Construction Manager's role in their absence).
- Responsible for conducting and scheduling all in-house Service Technician, Lead Installer,
and Installer training.
Assist in the appraisal of repair work coming into the service department.
Advise Construction Manager of all customer complaints.
Maintain a clean and safe working environment for all technicians.
Meet with Construction Manager on a regular basis to review department performance profitability, efficiencies,
and personnel matters.
- Maintain technical and product knowledge on all equipment sold within the dealership’s area
Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere toall policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a
professional image of RDO Water.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop
and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles,
department meetings and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources,
with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
Fluent in reading, writing and speaking Spanish.
Current and valid driver’s license as outlined in company policy manual.
Ability to assemble and perform maintenance functions on liquid handling systems (pumps, pipeline, filters, tanks, etc.)
Previous supervisory/management experience preferred
Strong customer service skills
Strong computer skills
Strong technical knowledge
Excellent oral and written communication skills
High school and/or technical school education
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCPhere.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41