Afirm Field Premium Audit Representative in Monterey Park, California
• Examine commercial businesses’ payroll and tax records
• Work with Scheduling Department to schedule individual appointments
• Obtain necessary information for premium audits
• Submit projects via web-portal, scheduling department and Afirm’s exclusive premium auditing software
• Contact clients and communicate via phone, email and face to face discussions
• Evaluate operational practices via Premium Audit process
• Adhere to customer requirements and quality standards
• Maintain confidentiality
• Bachelor's Degree
• Strong analytical skills
• Comfortable deciphering financial data
• Ability to use deductive reasoning to find solutions
About Our Company
Life is too short for the wrong career, so learn a new one with Afirm!
Afirm is an extraordinary place to pursue your new profession. We acquire the services of exceptional people who exhibit curiosity, enthusiasm and drive. Afirm is committed to finding outstanding people who have ambition and a personal drive to succeed. If you are a computer savvy professional who enjoys working with a variety of businesses and people, join our team!
Afirm is currently looking for Premium Audit Field Representatives to work with our growing, global organization.
Health, dental & vision insurance
401K with company match
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holiday)
Career development classes
Company-paid insurance designations
AFIRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for positions for which they have applied without regard to race, religion, gender, age, national origin, color, creed, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or other characteristics protected under applicablefederal, state or local law.
Visit us at www.afirmsolutions.com
All employees are subject to a background check & social security number verification
Category Premium Auditor
Job Type Regular Full-Time